All the information collected is used to enable services provided.
Who is the controller of your personal data?
Serna London ltd t/a Serna Cleaning, is the controller of the personal data you submit to us and responsible for your personal data under applicable data protection law.
What lawful reasons do we have for processing personal data?
We may rely on the following lawful reasons when we collect and use personal data to operate our business and provide our products and services:
- Contract – We may process personal data in order to perform our contractual obligations.
- Consent – We may rely on your freely given consent at the time you provided your personal data to us.
- Legitimate interests – We may rely on legitimate interests based on our evaluation that the processing is fair, reasonable and balanced. These include:
- Delivering services to our clients – To deliver the professional services our clients have engaged us to provide.
- Direct marketing – To deliver timely market insights and specialty knowledge we believe is welcomed by our business clients, subscribers and individuals who have interacted with us.
- Legal obligations and public interests – We may process personal data in order to meet regulatory and public interest obligations or mandates.
Why do we process your data?
We process information with the given consent of the data subjectto the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes.
Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract.
Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject.
Processing is necessary in order to protect the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person.
Processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller.
Processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject, which require protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child.
How do we collect your Data?
We collect data in many ways: most personal data we collect only when you provide it to us.
This may happen when you:
- Place an order, or register an interest
- Request support or other services
- You email us expressing an interest in working with us
- You provide us with your business card or other information, given to our employees at our office, sites, sales and marketing events.
This may also happen when we:
- We contact you with a view to engaging your services
- We provide Services to you as an actual or potential hirer of your services
- We complete contractual documentation relevant to the services.
We also collect information when you visit our website:
- If you email us with an enquiry
- If you submit a query through our online form
Purpose for collecting, holding and how we use your personal information
We collect, hold and use personal information for a number of purposes including the following:
|Purpose of use||Data Processed||How we use the data|
|Fulfilment of legal obligation(Contract)||Job title, name, postal address, D.O.B, email, telephone, process orders, sales transactions, communications/notifications, research, service/ contract fulfilment.||We will use your personal data to comply with obligations in laws, court rulings and decision from authorities.This includes using your personal data to collect and verify accounting data to comply with our book-keeping rules.|
|Cookies||Pages visited, length of stay, geographical location, referral source, browser type, IP address||We use both first-and third-party cookies to collect statistics and analyse the way you interact with our page to help us optimize and customize the experience you have on our website, through Google analytics, visitor tracking, profiling.Cookies are not programs, they do not access information stored on your computer.|
|Direct Marketing||E-mail address, telephone number, address and postal code||We will use your personal data to send you marketing offers, information surveys and invitations through e-mails, text messages, phone calls and postal mail.In order to optimize your experience of Serna Cleaning we will provide you with relevant information, send personalized offers and news on improvements and achievements, deliver timely market insight and specialty knowledge.All these great services are based on information you have submitted to us and we believe is welcomed by clients, subscribers and individuals who have interacted with us.|
|Website Enquiries||Name, location, email address, telephone number, company name, your position within the company.Any other information you divulge.||We will use your personal data to handle your queries, to provide quotes and information about our services.|
|Customer Service||Name, address, e-mail and telephone number, D.O.B, payment information and payment history, credit information, order information, account or member number, all the correspondence in the matter.||We will use your personal data to manage your queries, to handle complaints and warranty matters for products and services through e-mail, telephone and through social media|
Where do we store your data?
We store data on servers and premises located in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We are not planning to transfer your data outside the EEA
How long do we retain personal data?
We retain personal data to provide our services, stay in contact with you and to comply with applicable laws, regulations and professional obligations that we are subject to. Unless a different time frame applies as a result of business need or specific legal, regulatory or contractual requirements, where we retain personal data in accordance with these uses, we don’t retain personal data for more than seven years. We will dispose of personal data in a secure manner when we no longer need it.
We don’t keep data for any longer than is necessary
What rights do you have over your data?
You have the right to ask us about the personal data we process about you, the purpose and nature of the processing and information on whom we share it with.
You have the right to request that we update correct or delete your personal data at any time (assuming that this does not impact the service we are providing to you). Please note that we may reject requests which risk the privacy of others or are unreasonable or repetitive. Unless you request us to delete your data, please note we typically keep your personal data no longer than is reasonably necessary given the purpose for which the data was collected.
You have the right to opt out of the use or collection of certain data by us or by third parties, including personal data and non-personal data.
You have the right to opt out of receiving our email newsletter, bulletins, or other information at any time by informing us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by directly unsubscribing on the link provided in each communication.
How do we keep your information safe?
You have the right to expect us to protect your personal data and keep it safe. We work hard to protect our company, our users and our customers from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration disclosure or destruction of the information we hold. In particular:
- We always abide by this policy with respect to all that data we collect from you
- We limit the use and disclosure of your personal data, and work to ensure that anyone with whom we share such information treats that information with the privacy and security it deserves
- We have put in place physical, technical and administrative practices to safeguard and secure the information we collect
- If any breach is made to your personal data, we will make every effort to inform you immediately
For any queries on our data storing policies, or to request to opt out of us storing your data please contact us at email@example.com
What changes have we recently made?
We reserve the right to change this policy at any time and will indicate the date the policy was most recently updated. If there have been significant changes, we will highlight any such changes, and will attempt to directly alert you when possible.