Make your cleaning routine easier by using the following tricks to help you save time and money and contribute to a healthy environment while renewing your spaces. Sometimes we do not have enough time to go to the supermarket and get cleaning products when we have already started cleaning or perhaps, we do not want to be exposed to chemicals that can cause injuries if they are not used properly.
Here, we provide you an accessible, cheap, and harmless products and practices that can benefit your cleaning routine.
- Prepare a bucket with 2 Ltr of warm water and a few drops (8 to 10 drops) of dish soap, avoid making foam. Damp a mop and start cleaning the floor in sections.
- Mix a part of water and vinegar to remove stains & marks.
- Mix 1ltr of warm water, 1 cup lemon juice, 1/2 cup vinegar, and 1 Tsp grated soap to make shiny the wood floors.
- Avoid rubbish bins smelling strong by using citrus fruits such as lemon or lime. Cut a lemon or lime into 4 pieces and add them to the disposal while you fill it with water.
- Make shine sinks and tubs by cleaning them with a mix of baking soda, a few drops of lemon, dish soap, and basil oil. Once you apply this mix using a sponge, rinse the sink/tub and you will get a shiny finish.
- Again, water plus vinegar is the best ally. Fill a cup with 2 parts of water and 2 spoons of vinegar, then start running the microwave for around 5 minutes while the grime has softened once this process has finished, wipe it down with a damp cloth.
- Your personal items are also important in your cleaning routine. The jewellery can be cleaned by using toothpaste and baking soda. Use your old toothbrush to clean your jewellery.
We have only selected the top products and procedures to save money and time.
What are you waiting for? start using them! Let us know which one fits the most to your needs and share with us the result reached by tagging us as @sernafm